【MY】 Malaysian Elite Triathlete - Sponsored by TAYA Chain
Video Introduction: http://youtu.be/wUaH9rNWNAc?t=1m10s
Recent Race Achievements
· 4th at Penang Triathlon ( 1st Malaysian )
· 6th at Kenyir Triathlon ( 2nd Malaysian )
· 1st at Putrajaya International Triathlon
· 4th at Port Dickson International Triathlon ( 2nd Malaysian )
· 4th at Miri International Triathlon ( 2nd Malaysian )
· 5th at Desaru International Triathlon ( 2nd Malaysian )
· 2nd at Alor Setar Biathlon
· 3rd at River Jungle full marathon
· 3rd at Putrajaya full marathon ( 1st Malaysian )
· 4th at Putrajaya Powerman Biathlon ( 1st Malaysian )
Profile About Richard TangI have been racing for more than 12 years with the last two years focus on Ironman race. Ironman is known for its gruelling distance, harsh race conditions and wide television and media coverage. We have to swim 3.8km, cycle 180km and run 42km. Cut-off time is 17 hours. On average 20% participants will not complete the race or disqualified.
I have completed 9 Ironman races and counting. For 2013, I already registered IM Melbourne, IM Austria, IM Western Australia and Challenge Taiwan. I was Malaysian Top Ironman triathlete in the recent Years.